This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Tomcoyote Forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I would like to say thanks for all the education i have recieved since finding your site. Wether you guys (or gals) know it or not there must be lots of silent surfers just reading the threads. I have been able to make informed and i believe good decisions by just reading everything of interest that i could find. i noticed the amount of replies (help) being offered and the quality of the advise, but also the general tone of those advising. I have read through many other sites for different troubleshooting ( such as decrypting dvds) and i am emmbarrased and angry to read the tone of those supposedly helping. I am happy to be here, and from what ive seen so far i wouldnt be afraid to ask questions. IGNORANCE does not mean that you are stupid- It only means that you do not know something. Get an education. ask your questions. Thanks :thumbup: javascript:emoticon(':thumbup:') smilie