This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Yahoo Games problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a problem in that i can play yahoo games with any one of my contacts in yahoo messenger, but when i sign in through the website to play yahoo games the page closes down.I dont know what the problem is.I have Microsoft java virtual machine as when i type jview at the command prompt i dont get an error and get some files displayed.In this manner,games on zone.com also dont load. My main gripe is that i dont know why the page closes down when i click on games and not when i check mail. thank you, cvano.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI