This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am chazy, a new member here, a good friend of mine recomended you folks to me, I could do with some help with a problem that I cannot solve on my own, well 2 problems really lol, but I am not sure where to post them. The first is to do with an error I get every time I try to uninstall a program ''Setup exe has encountered a problem and needs to close'' The second is a message I get at start up in a box before any icons load or anything, ''Windows cannot find C:\program files\installshield install all action information\ {c4a4722e-79f9-517c-bd72-bd359ao9oc97} setup.exe, make sure then try again, To search for a file click start button and click search.'' Thank you very much for any help you might be able to give chazy
[external image: Posted Image] chazyb,

Great that you have found this wonderful forum.

As you are running Windows XP I would suggest you post your request for help into this LINK. You will then get expert help from the great techs in Microsoft Windows sub-forum.

Please enjoy and have a good look around as there is lots to read and learn.

kind regards, :)