This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

'RUN' command missing, DirectX problem, & more

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 9:41:42 AM, on 8/30/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) !. There is no 'RUN' command and no CD Autoplay. = Unable to download program from CD-ROM. 2. Macromedia Flash will not install after download. 3. Unresolved errors in my DirectX log file. 4. Unsure if I should install XP Service Pack 2. I've heard of problems. I've already GOT problems :scratch: Don't need anymore! I have purchased an e-book. All that will load is the background (template?) but no text. Several graphics on various pages do not load. All part of the same problem??? Thanks for any help you can find.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI