Was reading that these programs are using up to 60% of the total global Internet bandwidth. I have heard that eDonkey is relatively easy to use and mostly virus free (still don’t believe that one) what are your thought and comments?
When you start "sharing files", you're only as safe as your antivirus software keeps you.
What if the file(s) you download are infected with a new virus you haven't been immunized against?
Personally, I wouldn't join a "file sharing" program for love nor money….
Personally, I wouldn't join a "file sharing" program for love nor money….
Not to mention the legality issues.. However, I, like most, have to work my money and spending 8 or $900 bux on photoshop… without knowing anything about it… is not an option. Specially if your not at all familiar with editing media. I think Adobe offers a 30 day trial and if your not at all familiar with editing software.. 30 days aint nearly enough time to figure it out. Thats my opinion of course.