This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Hard Drive almost always full

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:scratch: Hey all my tower has three users. My girl, daughter and me. All with everyday docs and computations. My hard drive is always full or almost full and when I go on Tsk Mgr(ctrl-alt-del) it shows it at like 90 or 98% What do I do to correct this? I have done the obvious stuff like disk clean and defragment(of which one time I didn't even have the 15% available for the function??) remove all the files I didn't need. I'm running a bunch more programs on my laptop and the hardrive is hardly touched?? Please help me. Thank you. -Critt

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI