This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Mouse Cursor moves on its own

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Sometimes my cursor moves on its own and I can't get it to stop moving. I'm not sure what makes it stop, but its really frustrating. It used to happen a lot, then it stopped, and now it is doing it again. I'm on a laptop using one of those touch pads. Could it be a virus or is it hardware problem? Thanks
I haven't seen or heard of any virii doing that, but anything's possible. What type of laptop is it? (I work for Sony doing factory service on laptops) Could be a hardware or a driver issue…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI