This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Please Help! I've done all I can think of!

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Micah….thanks for the recommendation and the extra hints as to keeping them updated, and running them weekly….i appreciate it. AND thank you again for ALL of your help you have been an absolute godsend…..where are you from???….what state or country do you live in??? (just out of curiosity) I am near Orlando, Florida, USA. Do you do this as your job or is this a hobby for you??? You are very good. I wish I had someone like you around the house. You would be mighty handy to have around. As you see, I shouldn't be anywhere near a computer. (I really think i am jinxed) Thanks again, and I will download those 2 programs A.S.A.P. Take care, Joy2All :P :P p.s. If i ever need help again….i will certainly come back to this web site….is there a way to ask for you???
I live next door to Dorothy and Toto… ;) I do this because I had my PC hijacked once, and some people at an online forum helped me fix it. I'm just returning the favor (or at least trying). I program computer controlled machines that make Aircraft parts for a living. You're not "jinxed". "Unfortunate" things happen to all of us. Look on the positive side - I'll bet you've learned a few things from this experience. Learning = Growth. GOD bless you, Ma'am!!! M68 :)
Yes, You are correct, I did learn a few things, problem is they don't always stick. They use to….I guess I'm just starting to get old….oh, well I guess that happens to the best of us, doesn't it. How lucky for you to live next door to Dorothy and Toto!!! I live next door to Mickey and Minnie, but I'm not suppose to divulge the exact location, as they don't wish to be bothered by the public. I just recently moved here, and love it!!! Especially now that my pc is running so well. I added one question to my last message that you didn't answer, but you may not have seen it….it said that if i ever had another problem, i certainly would come back to this web site……is there any way that I can ask for you??? Anyway thank you again, and sir GOD BLESS YOU for helping sooooomany people with your knowledge and talents. Take care and Good Bye, Joy2All

is there any way that I can ask for you???


Post your log into the forum.

Then, find a post I've replied to, click on my forum "nickname" (right above the picture of Jesus), then click on "Send personal message".

Let me know you've posted a new log, and I will take a peek at it.

:)
This topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link

(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI