This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Where would you be without a warranty

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am looking into getting a laptop soon and while pricing an hp laptop i saw this in the warranty info

Note: Theft, intentional damage, and normal wear-and-tear not covered. Major parts replacement limited to one each: LCD, DVD/CD-ROM, motherboard, processor, hard drive, battery, memory (extent of damage may affect turnaround time). Available only in the United States. HP Care Pack services must be purchased within a year of HP product purchase. Hardware must be in original working condition. Does not cover preexisting damage. See terms & conditions for details.

I can't count all the broken videocards in working condition i have… :)
That HP :rofl: is at it again. I have had some funny times, dealing with HP. I do not know what happened over at the headquarters, but I would think a little harder before buying that computer. If you want some fast links to 5 excellent laptop companies, check out: http://www.micaspecialties.org/producttesting.htm and then click hardware.

That was some pretty funny reading, and yes, I'm with you on the video cards!



:wall: