This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have all these problems with my computer, and I've been trying to find some site on the web that offers free online HP support that my parents went to to fix it, but I havn't been able to find it, I can't find anything to help me out. Someone have any suggestions, web sites, or whatever?
What kind of problems are you having exactly ?

We may be able to help.

In the meantime, you can get Hijack This and post a log. We can then have a better view on the configuration of that pc.

Get Hijack This. Unzip using your favorite unzipping utility (http://www.winzip.com/)
Double click on the HijackThis.exe file. Press the "Scan" button, it will then change to "Save Log". Copy and paste its entire contents here. DO NOT fix anything yet, as most of what is listed is harmless or even needed.

http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/