sylvia88
Topic Starter
I need a laptop battery ulgently!! I got a battery with 2 years and it failed about several days ago. I want to carry a laptop around all day, using it most of the day, which means that i need a "super" battery with longer run time.
Replacement batteries are pretty expensive across the board but where is the most reputable site to buy from? My friend have recommend me a website http://www.batteryselling.com/hp-probook-4…0mah-14-8v.html , it seems perfect due to the reasonale price and longer warranty(60 days money back, 2 years warranty) at first glance. However, it is a shop located on China and i don't want to get screwed with some crappy Chinese knock off battery that doesn't hold a charge for longer than one hour or less. I can't be rest assured to buy something there. Anyother advice to buy such batteries on a reputable shop based on USA?
All the advices will be welcome here.
Replacement batteries are pretty expensive across the board but where is the most reputable site to buy from? My friend have recommend me a website http://www.batteryselling.com/hp-probook-4…0mah-14-8v.html , it seems perfect due to the reasonale price and longer warranty(60 days money back, 2 years warranty) at first glance. However, it is a shop located on China and i don't want to get screwed with some crappy Chinese knock off battery that doesn't hold a charge for longer than one hour or less. I can't be rest assured to buy something there. Anyother advice to buy such batteries on a reputable shop based on USA?
All the advices will be welcome here.