This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

videocard problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi! Just recently I cant load windows and it only runs in safe mode. It just displays a black screen. I disabled the videocard in the hardware manager and windows loaded. My problem is everytime I enable my videocard, windows cant load. I just want to know how can I be sure that the videcard itself is already broken and not fuctioning well and needs replacement or its only in its driver or some software problems. I downloaded a driver for windows xp since my available driver was only good for windows 98 but it still malfunctions. Ive been using this videocard for some years in windows xp and it havent caused any problems like this one..

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI