This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Theme Service is Corrupt

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Okay, we have just gotten over a hurricane here, in which my computer was turned off and unplugged during. When I boot up my computer again, it looks all Windows 98-like. After looking into the problem with the help of the chat members, I find that my Xp Theme Service is corrupt - I can't even stop the service. I can't get my desktop looking normal again :( This looks like carp**! Please help as soon as possible. Thanks in advance, Qb_Master
qb master, did you ever get that error fixed? I am having the same issue with my theme services. please contact me at [removed]

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI