This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan H. and BookedSpace found by AVG & Ad-Aware

9 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks so much for your dedicated and clear help. I have learned quite a bit. I will follow up with the links you suggested. I am still debating Norton vs. AVG especially since AVG is free and I have found the free programs to run quite a bit better. I will return in a couple of days to close this out if everything is ok. The Leopard Tool Bar item, I noticed, is in Internet Explorer which my husband occassionally uses so I am still not sure whether I should fix/delete it or not. Many thanks again. Karen
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI