This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

hacker problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I am using XP Pro with SP1 on and my daughters boyfriend says that he is a hacker. He has been busted in the past for this amoung other things and is not supposed to be using a computer but when I had got home from work one day, I noticed him on hers. Although he said all he was doing was checking the weather radar, I do not believe him. I cannot convince my daughter to tell me the truth as to his computer useage. I am wondering if there is anyway of me checking the system to see if any other users other then her and myself has used this as I do not want to get in trouble with the law, and her as well. I have since forbid him from visiting her unless I am home and have a neighbor watching the house if they see him while I am not there. Any help on checking the system will be greatly appreciated as whatever I find, if he has gone back to his hacking ways, I may contact the proper authoraties about such to protect myself self and my daughter as well. TIA. :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI