This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Add/remove programs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:blink: I have xp home installed and the add/remove programs does not appear in the control panel where it is supposed to be. How can I get it back? Also the "set program and defaults" does not work when clicked. I am logged on as a user and not as the administrater, does this make a difference when doing these tasks? Thanks in advance for any help on this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI