This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Submitted A Hijackthis Log Three Times

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I submitted a Hijackthis Log three time now and each time it stays out there for day, gets a few reviews, but no replies and then disappears. Am I doing something wrong?
I appologize, but I just looked a little closer as to how I was searching for my post to look for replies and realized I was not doing it correctly. It was nly returning a post from a few years ago that you all had helped me with because I was searching on my Login ID name and that one had my name in the title of my post. The ones I opened this time, i did not include in title. But, I realized that I can search on just my Login ID. Sorry for the confusion. Please feel free to close this.