This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IE "cannot find the search page"

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Right then, from the beginning… there is a problem with my Internet Explorer. Whenever I open it up and try to access any websites an error messages pops up saying "Internet Explorer can not open the search page". When this has happened before I have just unplugged the modem and put it back in and it has worked for me. I can still go on the likes of msn and use the internet, but just cannot use IE. Right now I have this page open through Windows Explorer (the one that has files and folders in), which I though was just the same as IE. Anyways, can anyone help me? I have tried to find out on the internet but no help goes into enough detail, just says "check your settings".
Well thanks for trying, but it didn't work. I think I might have to speak to my ISP eventually, but they were useless when I was getting my PS2 online so God only knows what they'll be like with an actual computer…
I am having the same problem with my internet explorer now, and I downloaded Fire fox, I'm not getting the same error, but it's not working either, page cannot be displayed. I'm loosing my mind trying to figure this out. But I know Firefox is not going to work either.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI