Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

"q" What Is It?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_stefanus_*

Guest_stefanus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:18 AM

Alongside is my name and group section and below that are four Gold/Yellow squares and underneath is a script reading

[QUOTE] (Warn 0%)

"Q" what is it.
Stefanus

Edited by stefanus, 29 January 2004 - 06:23 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Trpm

Trpm

Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:22 AM

stefanus, It is your warning statis, your's can only be seen by you, admistrators and the moderators. It's to let you and \ or them know you have been posting things you shouldn't, if your warning level is 0% then you have not recieved a warning about anything. That's the way you want to keep it! ......LOL Have a nice day. :) Trpm

Edited by Trpm, 29 January 2004 - 08:23 AM.

#3 Guest_stefanus_*

Guest_stefanus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 01:33 PM

TRPM! Am I exclusive :D I do not see others with this icon. Ooops SORRY :D You have already supplied the answer. My Mum was correct.
[QUOTE]LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
Slaap Lekker and LoL
Stefanus

Edited by stefanus, 29 January 2004 - 01:34 PM.