This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Lines, Lines Everywhere There's Lines!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have read all of the threads here to see if any one had experienced the same problem, but nothing seem to ring a bell. It appears my computer has encountered some problem that causes what looks to be about 1-inch lines across my monitor screen, and they all begin to appear gradually, if I leave my screen on for a while it will be entirely overtaken by these lines. Please help me…I have Hijack this, AdAware, Spybot S&D, and RegLite, if any of those can aid in the remedy. Thank you very much, and if it buys me priority I donate funds to your cause everytime you help me. THANKS AGAIN… Juliusmaximus.
Might want to try and plug the monitor into a different computer and see if it happens. If it does, it is most likely a problem with your monitor. If not, it may be video card/driver related.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI