Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Can't Access Web Pages.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chssmstr58

chssmstr58

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the help in advance. I have scanned my computer with every known progam and I am clean from all the responses. The problem is that I cannot view a certain website (golf -related) that I frequent. I can access the website on any other computer, so I am not sure what occurred over the last week to change my availability. All that occurs when I attempt to go to the website is a generic response saying the web-page is off-line or unavailable, even though this is not the case. I have cleaned my cache and have virus scanned for everything. Any help? Thanks, Doug

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 chssmstr58

chssmstr58

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:03 AM

Anyone?

#3 Llama Man

Llama Man

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:33 PM

I have a similar problem. It started after cleaning and immunizing with MS Antispy, S&d, Adaware etc. I can view regular web pages but I am prevented from accessing ones that require me to be recognised as me. ie if I have to log on to them I can not even bring up the page. examples include: My E-bay Personal banking page Forums, etc. Funnily enough I CAN access and log onto TomCoyote. I am assuming that I have some overly zelous restriction in my internet options config, but the darn thing eludes me after hours of trial and error. Llama Man