This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't Access Web Pages.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks for the help in advance. I have scanned my computer with every known progam and I am clean from all the responses. The problem is that I cannot view a certain website (golf -related) that I frequent. I can access the website on any other computer, so I am not sure what occurred over the last week to change my availability. All that occurs when I attempt to go to the website is a generic response saying the web-page is off-line or unavailable, even though this is not the case. I have cleaned my cache and have virus scanned for everything. Any help? Thanks, Doug
I have a similar problem. It started after cleaning and immunizing with MS Antispy, S&d, Adaware etc. I can view regular web pages but I am prevented from accessing ones that require me to be recognised as me. ie if I have to log on to them I can not even bring up the page. examples include: My E-bay Personal banking page Forums, etc. Funnily enough I CAN access and log onto TomCoyote. I am assuming that I have some overly zelous restriction in my internet options config, but the darn thing eludes me after hours of trial and error. Llama Man

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI