This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello All

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everybody, Just registered and of course have problems. I will post log info in what I think is the appropriot forum. This site is awsome and thanks for all help you all give, much appreciated!! D Dog
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: I see you have posted an HJT log in the malware removal forum The expert malware fighters are pretty busy at the moment, but rest assured they will get to your post, analyse your HJT log and provide detailed advice and instructions as soon as they can. In the meantime, if you wish, use an uninfected machine to have a good look around, there's plenty to see. Regards paws