This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Do I Need A Firewall?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just got the Charter high speed security sweet, it has a firewall, which i don't really know anything about firewalls, do i need to use it? Also the antivirus is set on "normal", should i set that to "high" where it scans more files or is that not really necessary?
Ok, It is definately neccessary to use a firewall… With the antivirus settings, I would set it to high, and if your computer slows down too much, then you can set it back wng

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI