Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

File Change

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 csand-1

csand-1

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:46 PM

The scanner I have only puts out its scans in MAX files.I want to change this ,I have elements and jasco 8 photo shop soft ware .Is there anyway i can change MAX to Jpeg Files .sorry not to computor literate 80 years old . Carl

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 vultura

vultura

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:22 PM

I assume its the software that came with the scanner that outputs these .MAX files? Most scanners are TWAIN compliant, which means any application that uses TWAIN can access and control it for scanning. Paint Shop Pro should allow you to scan and then save the images out in various common formats like jpeg. Look for an option called "acquire" under the file menu within Paint Shop pro.
Make backups of your registry and files, before making changes to your system.

Any changes/alterations to your system posted on this site are at your own risk.

If in any doubt - don't do, what you cannot undo.

HijackThis Spybot S&D CWShredder On-Line Virus Scan
Peper Remover Safe Mode- How To Show All Files - How To

#3 csand-1

csand-1

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for help ,wiil try. Csand-1