This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

File Change

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

The scanner I have only puts out its scans in MAX files.I want to change this ,I have elements and jasco 8 photo shop soft ware .Is there anyway i can change MAX to Jpeg Files .sorry not to computor literate 80 years old . Carl
I assume its the software that came with the scanner that outputs these .MAX files? Most scanners are TWAIN compliant, which means any application that uses TWAIN can access and control it for scanning. Paint Shop Pro should allow you to scan and then save the images out in various common formats like jpeg. Look for an option called "acquire" under the file menu within Paint Shop pro.