This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

2 New Staff Added Today

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Please join me in welcoming Blair and mpfeif101 to the TomCoyote staff lineup Thanks for coming on board with us you two Tom Coyote Wilson
Thanks guys :) TomCoyote is an incredible site and I only I hope I can keep up its great reputation :thumbup: Many of you probably know me, I analyze HijackThis logs at many forums and mod/admin at a few others. Although I may not be the most qualified candidate for this position, I promise to do whatever I can to make TomCoyote an even better place (if that means getting the other admins coffee in the morning, so be it :P ). If anyone needs anything or if ya just wanna chat, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. See ya around, Matt
Thanks for the welcome! I am truly honored to be associated with such a wonderful and talented group.

A little about myself. I'm a 38 years old, and my wife and I are expecting our first child any day now. :D (the due date was actually valentines day). :blink:

My site is is http://www.geekstogo.com I go by admin there. I started it as a free computer help site because I enjoy helping others, and I am very active there (7,000+ posts). Like other sites, it wasn't long until we were swamped with malware problems. I am mostly self-taught, but this site and spywareinfo were great resources for me to learn.

This is a terrific site, and I just want to help Coyote make it the best it can be. It will take time for me to be accepted here, but I really look forward to getting to know all of you better. If you have any ideas for improving the site, or any comments at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Welcome! To both of you! And Blair, I don't know anything about your forums. (will soon I'm sure) But I hope both boards will have the same fast, friendly, patient help for all the visitors. Tom, good move. There is strength in numbers.