Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

2 New Staff Added Today

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:33 PM

Please join me in welcoming Blair and mpfeif101 to the TomCoyote staff lineup Thanks for coming on board with us you two Tom Coyote Wilson
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:13 PM

Welcome, it is nice to see some new faces! Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#3 mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:0

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:29 PM

Thanks guys :) TomCoyote is an incredible site and I only I hope I can keep up its great reputation :thumbup: Many of you probably know me, I analyze HijackThis logs at many forums and mod/admin at a few others. Although I may not be the most qualified candidate for this position, I promise to do whatever I can to make TomCoyote an even better place (if that means getting the other admins coffee in the morning, so be it :P ). If anyone needs anything or if ya just wanna chat, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. See ya around, Matt
Posted Image

#4 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for the welcome! I am truly honored to be associated with such a wonderful and talented group.

A little about myself. I'm a 38 years old, and my wife and I are expecting our first child any day now. :D (the due date was actually valentines day). :blink:

My site is is http://www.geekstogo.com I go by admin there. I started it as a free computer help site because I enjoy helping others, and I am very active there (7,000+ posts). Like other sites, it wasn't long until we were swamped with malware problems. I am mostly self-taught, but this site and spywareinfo were great resources for me to learn.

This is a terrific site, and I just want to help Coyote make it the best it can be. It will take time for me to be accepted here, but I really look forward to getting to know all of you better. If you have any ideas for improving the site, or any comments at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Bozodog_*

Guest_Bozodog_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:19 AM

Welcome! To both of you! And Blair, I don't know anything about your forums. (will soon I'm sure) But I hope both boards will have the same fast, friendly, patient help for all the visitors. Tom, good move. There is strength in numbers.

#6 Bertha

Bertha

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:04 PM

Welcome ot both of you, Im sure you will both be a great asset to this forum. Bertha

#7 Piatan

Piatan

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:54 PM

Welcome Ya'll. :wavey:
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Posted Image

#8 wng_z3r0

wng_z3r0

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Cornet, video games

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

glad of you to join us
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary #'s & those who dont
Just my 10 cents

Posted Image
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005

#9 vultura

vultura

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:54 AM

Congrats to the both of you on "promotion", just more work if you ask me.
Make backups of your registry and files, before making changes to your system.

Any changes/alterations to your system posted on this site are at your own risk.

If in any doubt - don't do, what you cannot undo.

HijackThis Spybot S&D CWShredder On-Line Virus Scan
Peper Remover Safe Mode- How To Show All Files - How To

#10 Guest_aviator_13_*

Guest_aviator_13_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:23 PM

Congrats