This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

New Tom Coyote Admins

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I would like to congratulate TomCoyote's new admins tashi and Dorthy! Congrats tashi! :) Congrats Dorthy! :) Both have been and are a credit to TomCoyote and I'm sure both will help make TomCoyote even better. :thumbup:
Gosh. Thank you very much; it is nice to be working closely again with people I have known since the beginning of the classroom. Ok, I'm speechless; which as a few of you know, is odd for me. :P Thank you Tom, Gal, Blacksheep, and everyone at T.C. tashi :D
If I forgot to say it, thanks to both of you on your acceptance of your new roles I am positive your contributions here will continue in the path that you both have shown and that TC will continue to benefit from each of you.