This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from a Visiting Teacher

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all :)

Trevuren and LDTate have kindly invited me to WTT :notworthy:

Hello to all students and staff here! Might be seein me around from time to time. Feel free to prod me with questions :)

Thank you WTT staff :) Have a nice day,

Billy3
Once again Billy, we sincerely appreciate any assistance that your tight schedule will allow you to render. Make yourself at home, and I second CatByte's remarks. I think that little Kat can read my mind at times.
:wavey: Hello Billy. Welcome to WTT. I'm relatively new to all this and so, in my ignorance, I haven't come across you before. You are obviously well-known and well-respected by the experts here, so once again, welcome. Satchfan

:wavey: Hello Billy.

Welcome to WTT.

I'm relatively new to all this and so, in my ignorance, I haven't come across you before. You are obviously well-known and well-respected by the experts here, so once again, welcome.

Satchfan

My home forum is BleepingComputer which could explain why you've heard little of me ;) Thank you :)
Hello Billy, :wavey:

:welcome: Visiting Teacher :notworthy:

My home forum is BleepingComputer which could explain why you've heard little of me

And that was my question answered. :thumbup:
I do hope you find the time to share your knowledge in the classroom as well as by demonstration in the Malware Removal Forums


Thanks,
Jkc73
Hi Billy. Thanks for the info. I use BC and G2G frequently for my research but, as the PLs are quite old, that's probably why I haven't come across you! Satchfan