This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Net-integration?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I spent a good deal of the day yesterday reading the forums and preparing for my first post about a virus I seem to have. With the forums down last night, I was directed to post my issue at the Net-Integration forum. I did as suggested, but I don't know who they are or if they can help me like this community. Since I read that I will be dropped if my post is found on another site, I don't know if I should wait and see or what… Who are those folks? Should I not post my question here now since the site is back up? I don't seem to even be getting "views" on my issue at the other site… Please help me understand. Thanks
hello cacloss, the site was temporarily down last night, everyone was directed over there, the people at NI are just as capable as here to help with your problems, in fact many people work in multiple forums. i will look for your post over at NI. shelf life check your post over at NI
OK. I didn't understand the connection… Thanks My ID is the same there… cacloss. My thread is about Antivirus32.exe