Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Net-integration?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cacloss

cacloss

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:06 PM

I spent a good deal of the day yesterday reading the forums and preparing for my first post about a virus I seem to have. With the forums down last night, I was directed to post my issue at the Net-Integration forum. I did as suggested, but I don't know who they are or if they can help me like this community. Since I read that I will be dropped if my post is found on another site, I don't know if I should wait and see or what... Who are those folks? Should I not post my question here now since the site is back up? I don't seem to even be getting "views" on my issue at the other site... Please help me understand. Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:55 PM

hello cacloss, the site was temporarily down last night, everyone was directed over there, the people at NI are just as capable as here to help with your problems, in fact many people work in multiple forums. i will look for your post over at NI. shelf life check your post over at NI

Edited by shelf life, 16 February 2005 - 05:22 PM.

How Can I Reduce My Risk?

#3 cacloss

cacloss

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 05:22 PM

OK. I didn't understand the connection... Thanks My ID is the same there... cacloss. My thread is about Antivirus32.exe

Edited by cacloss, 16 February 2005 - 05:25 PM.