This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Dropper.delf.3.be + .4.t

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys I am new to this forum and joined because I found the above two Trojans with AVG which didnt get rid of them hence asking for help here. I am using: Win XP Pro 400mb Pentium 3 10gb + 80gb H/Drives Avg free anti virus Windows own Firewall Spybot search and destory Adaware etc etc Oh yeh and HighjackThis latest edition. I will wait for an answer Regards Pirate (UK)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI