This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Sorry Guests

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

After having to merge and delete more than 10 posts in 5 minutes only to have at least 5 new ones show up, there will be no more Guest Posting, if you can register successfully here, we will be glad to help you.

I do not do tech support by email!!!!
Do not send me your questions!!
They will get deleted!!!

I work a full time job to support this forum, have little time to talk with my family nowadays taking care of this as well, I like helping people in the regards that I keep this forum running and helping with the administration of it with the help of the volunteers (great volunteer staff ) here….


Learn how to post!!