This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I Have A Confession

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:( I have a confession to make. I made a post last week, Help Pls in open forums, and it showed up as a guests post. I thought I would repost it as I did not get any replies however if I am reading the lists properly at least 25 people looked at it. After I reposted I realized that I could not delete the old post. I am sorry if I have caused you any problems and I am also sorry for the ppl who may end up reading my post twice :( I thought I should let you know so that maybe someone from the managers station could delete which ever post they need to. Aren't newbies a pain in the … Abs
Hi Coyote, Not yet but mjc asked for a more current log….so I'm waiting patiently btw….thanks for the welcome, I may be slow right now but I will catch on :weee: