Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Purplexity

Purplexity

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Father of one . Electronic & Computer Engineering.Musicology .

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:14 AM

Hi! I'm a new member of this Site . I've recently heard about "hijackthis log analyser" and have joined to have my Log Analysed :D . Instead of jumping in headfirst I just had a look around the place and thought it was appropriate to introduce myself . My names Tony, and I'm from Melbourne , Australia. I want to follow the correct protocol in using the site, which will entail reading posts in the seperate forums, and following some threads. Enough :) If anyone has any suggestions as to navigating and using the site I'd be pleased, as a "Newby" to be lead by the Hand. Cheers all , and hope to meet y'all in the forums. ;)
Perserverance Furthers....
LEND ME AN EAR

Advertisements

Register to Remove