This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

This site rocks the house

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am Quinton, from Denver Colorado and :pullhair: I keep trying to post a forum and it wont let me. I need help analyzing my hijackthis.log file.
Hi Quinton,

:welcome:

Sorry your having computer troubles but it looks like you got your log on in the right place:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Hey_I_had_so…k_i_t90974.html
:thumbup:
Unfortunately, the malware fighters are swamped with logs to review. Sometimes it take a few days to get to them. If you haven't recieved a response in 5 days, go here.. I know it's hard to be patient but, please refrain from replying to your topic until an expert responds. If your topic shows replies, the experts think that you're being helped.

Meanwhile, look around. Lots to read and learn.