Hi!
My name is Tammie and I am new to most forums. I don't usually take the time to sort through everything. I have found myself here because I have currently installed Hijack This (on a friends reccomentation). Well, now that it is installed I don't know what to do with the information in the log file. I'm afraid to get rid of something that I need.
I am not a total computer nerd nor am I a total "idiot" on the subject. I know a few things and I am always trying to learn more about these little machines that we so desperately seem to need.
I am a stay-at-home mom with a small drapery business that I "work on" while the kids are at school.
I guess that is about it.
I will probably try and figure out where I need to post my "questions" in a little bit.
Bye
Tammie
First of all its important that you don't try and fix anything using HJT unless a trusted malware fighter tells you to……
(Lots of the entries in the HJT log are legitimate and indeed necessary for the correct functioning of your machine)
Once you have posted your log (over there…not here please) then its just a case of waiting for a while until a trusted malware fighter analyses your log, determines a plan for cleaning your machine and provides you with specific and detailed cleaning instructions.
Here's a useful tip…..once you have posted your HJT log over there, don't follow it up with another posting until you get a response……(the malware fighters look for logs with a Zero response and if you add a post to your log they may think that you are already being helped by one of their colleagues…..
It might be wise for you to make the topic in your post of your HJT log as
"Referred by Tech Team"
Good luck
Regards
paws
Thank You Paws….
I have been looking around at the different posts and getting aquainted with the site. I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I notice that you seem to "know a few things".
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but what does it mean to "bump your log" I don't want to accidently do that. I will post my log later….so that I can fix some of the "issues" with my system….it has some problems but they are not earth shattering….yet.
Secondly, I am trying to help my father-in-law with his laptop. I finally was able to get it to run….if you could call it that. It is not "on-line" because he is visiting me from Maryland and didn't bring any cords with him. I am unable to connect to my network with his system because of multiple errors….I think his OS might be corrupted…among other things. Not to mention that his wireless card is in trouble. I guess this isn't the type of question to post here….anyway…..any ideas on getting help???? I don't want to think that his computer is beyond help.
Thank You Again
Tammie
Hi Tammie,
Bumping means to make another post on the topic….often folks will just post a reply saying "BUMP"….this flags up that there is another post on the topic and is intended to be a sort of "dig in the ribs" saying Please observe my posts. (its what I was counselling you against doing with your HJT log)
On FIL's computer we will be happy to help….. or try to….there's lots of knowledgable folks here on the forums.. try going here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Microsoft_Windows_f119.html
and give as much info as possible, make, model, operating system and nature of errors and codes etc and someone…..might even be me! will be sure to respond
Regards
paws
Paws,
Thank You again…I was right in assuming what "bump" was. I had read against it in other threads. I won't be doing that. I'll try and check out the other area tonight if my FIL will let me have his laptop back. He is almost 80 and stuck in his ways. He is scared to death he might lose his info….which is five years worth of stuff that has never been backed up and I think half of it is on his desktop as Internet Explorer Icons ….he hadn't heard of a "favorites" file….It has been trying but I have made progress. I keep telling him if he continues on the path he is on he will lose everything……been there….done that….once….
Thank You again for your help…
Tammie
Hi Tammy,
Paws is right about posting over into the Windows forum.
But I thought I'd welcome you too.
And if it is at all possible, help your father-in-law to get an external USB hard drive to save his important files.
Proactive is the way to go.
Best Regards
Hi Tammie,
Backing up is boring sort of work, but if you explain the advantages to FIL and contrast them with the disadvantages of not doing it………then he may feel that Doug's idea of getting himself an external USB hard drive is one he ought to take on board.
It's great that octogenarians are enjoying their computers……long may it continue
Regards
paws