I greatly appreciate your help. I have downloaded the three programs you suggested. One more question about virus protection. Since I have McAfee back up does that mean I should take Trojan Hunter off my computer? Do they actually run at the same time?
After McAfee runs out, is the free virus scan program you suggested in the last post sufficient by itself?
Thank you so much!!
ANG
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link (Click for address) Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.
If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.
To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here: So how did I get infected in the first place?
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI