This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Armor2net V3.11

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am still searching for a fire wall that does not have a big foot print and does the job without a lot of extras that need fiddling with. I saw this one mentioned in one of the posts here and wondered if any members use it. I purchased the ZA Pro 5 and I simply could not stand how it slowed down my computer and the nagging it did. thus i am returning it for a refund. my techie friend of many years was surprised at the load it put on the computer. it simply slowed down opening programs and manoeuring around too much. Now I am back to normal. I would appreciate comments on the above program. Almost everyone I talk to recommends the free version of ZA and then i explained the issues i had with the paid version. i made sure my registry was cleaned out as well after i did the uninstall. Thankyou
Well, I'm happy with zone alarm… but maybe thats cuz my computer can handle anything i throw at it :rofl: I actually havent heard of that other firewall…. wng