This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Macecraft Software

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:) I am looking to purchase Reg Supreme and there are no resellers of this great program and thought that perhaps it would be a good one to put on the site. Just a suggestion. All the software that this company makes is good. We use them at work and I want to purchase the excellent registry cleaner. Regards :thumbup:
Is this going to be possible or it is not something that this forum can do. Macecraft is in Finland. Their programs IMHO are excellent. I look forward to replies. Thankyou
……………………………….edit……………………………… never mind
I'm not sure about the status of this thread, but I use RegSupreme & it it better than most I've tried. Good GUI, fast, seems accurate. my 2 cents worth… :)
I found this thread went wonky somewhere along the line and all I wanted to find out is if I can purchase Reg Supreme through your site as there seems to be a problem with Macecraft and credit cards. I don't know if that is because it is in Finland. I look forward to a response. Regards ( my trial of the product runs out very soon so i hope that i hear from someone soon)