This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

glary utilities

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I do not want recommendations, thank you, but I would appreciate opinions about this program, especially the registry cleaner. I used the windows reg cleaner and luckily all was ok. I believe only those who can maneuver the registry well should use regisrty cleaners but a friend has me convinced that this is a program with integrity. Thank you.

I do not want recommendations, thank you, but I would appreciate opinions about this program, especially the registry cleaner. I used the windows reg cleaner and luckily all was ok. I believe only those who can maneuver the registry well should use regisrty cleaners but a friend has me convinced that this is a program with integrity.
Thank you.


Hi Grampy Pete,

A little more information would help here, which registry cleaner are you referring to please? We need actual details of the correct name, the site also would help.

best regards,

Edit

I see you have another thread here on this forum and have been helped by DSenette. I would take the advice given by him as it is the best you can get. :thumbup:
I am off to a rocky start in your forum; I cross threaded(tried to post in a forum which kept saying I was not allowed to). So My topics in general were in two forums for which I apologize. Once I get the topic resolved I'm sure I can do better with the threads and continuity. I tried to find the person you referred me to but could not. The program I'm referring to is "Glary utilities". My friend told me to just Google it and when I download it I would have a valuable utiity to maintain the machine, reg cleaner being one of its features. I was here trying to see if anyone had tried it or had a valid opinion about it before I download what I'm not familiar with. I wil be sure to stay in one thread starting from scratch .

I am off to a rocky start in your forum; I cross threaded(tried to post in a forum which kept saying I was not allowed to). So My topics in general were in two forums for which I apologize. Once I get the topic resolved I'm sure I can do better with the threads and continuity. I tried to find the person you referred me to but could not.

The program I'm referring to is "Glary utilities". My friend told me to just Google it and when I download it I would have a valuable utiity to maintain the machine, reg cleaner being one of its features. I was here trying to see if anyone had tried it or had a valid opinion about it before I download what I'm not familiar with.

I wil be sure to stay in one thread starting from scratch .


No apology necessary Grampy Pete - No rocky road evident to me.

The thread I was referring to is HERE with DSenette as your expert responder.

You refer to "Glary utilities" - no recommendation requested nor given here by me. Had not even heard of it until I also googled it. Interesting however and someone may come by to answer your specific request.

There is loads to take in when starting on this forum or any other and we welcome you as a member of WTT. Please continue to post your requests with any problems you may encounter.

kind regards, :)
I sent my question to your referral so thanx a lot for your help. This is a great forum. It is orderly, funtional and polite. I've been to plenty and most are good but there is a place I only visit if necessary. I think we've all had that experience. It will be interesting to see if I'll use his 'erunt' or the 'glary' one. Regards

I sent my question to your referral so thanx a lot for your help.
This is a great forum. It is orderly, funtional and polite.
I've been to plenty and most are good but there is a place I only visit if necessary.
I think we've all had that experience.
It will be interesting to see if I'll use his 'erunt' or the 'glary' one.
Regards


Always your decision :thumbup:

Best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI