BLUESX
Topic Starter
Hi Guys¡¡
Before of anything " Happy New Year 2005 my best regards to all of you"
This is my first time I ask for help so I am a little nervous…
I have a problem with a trojan, my computer is working normally, in fact I have not found anything diferent, but my AVG shield send me a message:
Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.5.BH
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F03E59F9-BD9C-4F6B-A5E7-466EAA2AC471}\RP144\A0086496.exe
What can I do to solve this problem because I have Ad- Aware, Spybot S&D and recently I run Ewido Security, Counter Spy and Antivir XP but no one of this programs can detect that trojan…
I really appreciate your great help…
Regards
Before of anything " Happy New Year 2005 my best regards to all of you"
This is my first time I ask for help so I am a little nervous…
I have a problem with a trojan, my computer is working normally, in fact I have not found anything diferent, but my AVG shield send me a message:
Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.5.BH
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F03E59F9-BD9C-4F6B-A5E7-466EAA2AC471}\RP144\A0086496.exe
What can I do to solve this problem because I have Ad- Aware, Spybot S&D and recently I run Ewido Security, Counter Spy and Antivir XP but no one of this programs can detect that trojan…
I really appreciate your great help…
Regards