This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

What Does This Mean?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

What exactly is a DSO Exploit, and why did it happen? How do I change back the "changed registry entries"? To what do I change them? I run Windows XP, IE 6. Also, in the bottom right of my screen (the place where the active icons for 'online status, etc. are)- What happened to two icons that used to be there (Norton AV Corporate and NVIDIA)? Where did they go and how do I get them back there? Plus, I have this 'extra' online status icon there (the one that looks like two little monitors). When passing the mouse pointer over it, it says "LAN……Limited or no connectivity". This icon is in addition to the one that indicates my DSL is connected and working properly. How do I safely remove the other one? Thanks in advance. Happy New Year!!! Paws
Done…the updated post is there, as well as the original HTJ logfile I posted on 12/28/04 is the same thread. Thanks for your help in advance!
Has someone looked at your log yet..? I didnt see your log anywhere so if you havent been helped yet would you post the link to your log here please. Thanx