This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Someone Please Help Me.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I have a problem when I play my Music or videos. It happens both in Windows media player 10 and iTunes. The problem is that when I play my music or anyhting else it will play then pause and play then pause continously. if I hit play then it will pause and then play. It just goes on like that. I thouhgt it might be a virus so I used norton and then used super utilites and spybot but they could find the problem. THey say I dont have any virus ors anything. Do you know what is going on here? THank you