My system: Dell Dimension 4100 Series Pentium III at 933 MHz 128 SDRAM at 133 MHz 20.4 GB 7200 rpm Hard-drive Windows ME Word 6.0 Works Suite 2001 The computer has problems while working on Word documents. One of the two following error messages appear and I have to quit Word, losing my unsaved information. Winword has caused an error (unknown) Winword will now close. If you continue to experience problems, Try restarting your computer. Runtime Error Program C:\Program Files\MicrosoftOffice\Office\Winword.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application team for more information. When I re-open Word, I receive the following message: Word automatically saved changes to the Normal document template. Do you want to load it? I click no, then get back into Word. Other symptoms: –The Normal template document keeps growing after each incident, sometimes up to 228 KB. I eventually delete the Normal template document. –When I click on Tools to create an envelope, Mail Merge becomes repeated multiple times, after each incident, in the scroll down menu–up to 18 times. –My Defrag keeps restarting at 10%—saying that it is: Starting over as contents have changed, and eventually freezes. This error message appeared once under similar circumstances: Mmjb has caused an error in Kernal32.dll and will now close. Tech support at Dell and Microsoft were not able to resolve the problem. Thank you for your help! Craig