This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Help – Coolwebsearch + Securybanks Phishing Trojan

44 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I will send you the "picture" (MS Word) of the files located…I can do that now. I will have to send you the files zipped later (approx 7 hours) when I get home. Question: To "zip" a file, do I just right-mouse click on the file, choose "send to" and then say "Compressed Zipped Folder"???? I have never done this before, so I definitely don't want to mess it up! I will also do the other instructions later tonight. Thanks!
I did the FxAgentB. Log below, but wasn’t found.
CWShredder also did not find anything.
Ad-Aware didn’t find anything.
New HJT log below.

Please let me know what you think about those 8 files, and what I should do. Thanks.

FxAgentB Log
Symantec Backdoor.Agent.B Removal Tool 1.0.1.2
Backdoor.Agent.B has not been found on your computer.

HJT Log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 9:44:28 PM, on 12/7/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A5366673-E8CA-11D3-9CD9-0090271D075B} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msacmx.dll
O2 - BHO: SpoofStick BHO - {CBA74CDA-DF78-4AD9-954E-3B15D0A993DE} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStickBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SpoofStick - {4D46ED77-1429-4CF6-8F63-C84B5D710BAF} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStick.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHQInit] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell|Alert] C:\Program Files\Dell\Support\Alert\bin\DAMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Startup Options] C:\Program Files\Iomega\Common\ImgStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX6600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MoneyAgent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\Money Express.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - Startup: Epson all-in-one Registration.lnk = D:\Titles\EpsonReg\EPSONREG.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {A3009861-330C-4E10-822B-39D16EC8829D} (CRAVOnline Object) - http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ravonline.cab
Right click on the file and go to Properties.
Then go to the Version tab to see what company name it's from:
If it's from some name you never heard of or if it's blank, delete the file.

Cople.exe < cant find any thing bad?

BHO: CPubSR Object - {5742F79A-1D91-42c4-990C-B46CF55A6478} - \WINDOWS\ssysprs.dll
Setupzmp.dll < I belive this one is a Trojan

Fdrest.exe < cant find any thing bad?

Nodes.exe
Wutop.exe

Download TDS3 you can use the free version for 30 days.
Update it and run a full system scan.
http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/
Should I delete the bad ones prior to running the new program? Should I also delete "nodes" (I am NOT a part of any file sharing that I know of!) What do you think about deleting "cople"? The "time of creation" really sounds fishy. Should I zip it, save it on a floppy for future if needed, and then delete it on my hard drive? Would that hurt?? I wonder why none of these other programs have found these?????? Thanks again for your efforts. I will let you know…

Should I zip it, save it on a floppy for future if needed, and then delete it on my hard drive? Would that hurt??


I'd do that for all the files but I hope you never need them.
Wow… 14 Trojans (I think) deleted!!!

I ran TDS3 prior to anything else. I downloaded the update, but for some reason I don't think I have it totally up to date. It states that it updates daily, but the definitions I have are from Aug 04 (I think). Even at that, It came up with a list of 10 trojans. I was able to delete 9 of them from the program. fdrest.exe and nodes.exe were two of them. I have included the log below. The one that I was not able to delete within TDS3 was msacmx.dll. However, later I went into Safe Mode and deleted it from there. One other file was unable to be opened… Windows\System32\clfmon.exe was listed as a read access, locked file. I don't know about that file…you have any ideas? I did not delete it, and won't unless instructed.
The following were files we discussed but were NOT found by TDS3…
cople.exe, ssysprs.dll, setupzmp.dll, wutop.exe. You had indicated that the last 3 were bad, so I deleted them. I decided to also delete cople, as it was "created" at exactly the same time as the others, and the source of the file was unknown. I have a zipped copy just in case.

I am very hopeful that this will take care of the problem. After running TDS3, I rebooted and ran CSShredder, AdAware, SpyBot, and SpySweeper (all from Safe mode). The only thing that ever came up was the DSO Exploit (within SpyBot I think). That is one that you said is not anything to worry about. There were 4 entries within it, whereas each time before I have had 5 entries.

Could you please take a look at my most recent log from HJT? Thanks a ton. I am also including the log from TDS3 for your info.

TDS3 log
Scan Control Dumped @ 20:52:04 08-12-04
(DELETED) Positive identification: TrojanClicker.Win32.Small.cg
File: c:\windows\system32\mqbckup.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification: TrojanDropper.Win32.Tibsis.a1
File: c:\windows\fdrest.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification : Possible WebDownloader
File: c:\windows\nodes.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification (DLL): Trojan.Win32.Agent.r1 (dll)
File: c:\windows\system32\d3dxov.dll

(DELETED) Positive identification (embedded in file): TrojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.av2 (dll)
File: c:\windows\system32\dllhostxp.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification: TrojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.av1 Dropper
File: c:\windows\system32\dllhostxp.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification: TrojanClicker.Win32.Small.cg
File: c:\windows\system32\mqbckup.exe

Positive identification (DLL): TrojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.av2 (dll)
File: c:\windows\system32\msacmx.dll

(DELETED) Positive identification (embedded in file): TrojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.av2 (dll)
File: c:\windows\system32\slservc.exe

(DELETED) Positive identification (DLL): Trojan.Win32.Agent.r2 (dll)
File: c:\windows\system32\winsrv32.dll




HJT Log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 10:34:48 PM, on 12/8/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SpoofStick BHO - {CBA74CDA-DF78-4AD9-954E-3B15D0A993DE} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStickBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SpoofStick - {4D46ED77-1429-4CF6-8F63-C84B5D710BAF} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStick.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHQInit] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell|Alert] C:\Program Files\Dell\Support\Alert\bin\DAMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Startup Options] C:\Program Files\Iomega\Common\ImgStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX6600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MoneyAgent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\Money Express.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O4 - Startup: Epson all-in-one Registration.lnk = D:\Titles\EpsonReg\EPSONREG.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {A3009861-330C-4E10-822B-39D16EC8829D} (CRAVOnline Object) - http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ravonline.cab
I didn't send it…haven't checked it at all. I just thought it was strange that it was "locked" and couldn't be opened. I can look at it later this evening and will let you know. Last night when I went online to post the new info I did NOT have any problems. So far, so good.
Well, the total so far is 15! windows\system32\clfmon.exe was a trojan (NT RootKit-H) that was created on Nov 28. I checked it tonight with McAfee and it came up infected, so I deleted it. Afterward I ran a full scan with McAfee and no others were found. I thought either tonight or tomorrow I will again run TDS3. So far, in the short time I was on last night, and now tonight, nothing bad has popped up! Lets hope we got em! I owe you big time!! Thanks a ton. I will post again in the next couple days one way or the other to let you know. Do you wish to see any other logs? Any suggestions for what I need to keep active? I now have SpySweeper, SpyBot, SpyBlaster, AdAware, TDS3, McAfee, and who knows what else. Thanks!
LONG LIVE LITTLE EAGLE!!!! :D

I do believe I am "fixed!" My kids and I were both on for a combination of 7-8 hours the past few days, and NO problems!!! I have also run some of my protection/detection programs the past couple days as well, and have come up clean.

THANK YOU MUCH for all the efforts and advise. I am including one more log if you don't mind checking over it "just to make sure." If it comes up clean, then I think we can move this entire thread over to the "solved" category. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that one.

Thanks again, and have a great holiday season!!! :)

HJT log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 8:04:01 PM, on 12/14/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://education.dellnet.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: SpoofStick BHO - {CBA74CDA-DF78-4AD9-954E-3B15D0A993DE} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStickBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SpoofStick - {4D46ED77-1429-4CF6-8F63-C84B5D710BAF} - C:\Program Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStick.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHQInit] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell|Alert] C:\Program Files\Dell\Support\Alert\bin\DAMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Startup Options] C:\Program Files\Iomega\Common\ImgStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX6600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MoneyAgent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\Money Express.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O4 - Startup: Epson all-in-one Registration.lnk = D:\Titles\EpsonReg\EPSONREG.EXE
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmtrans.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {A3009861-330C-4E10-822B-39D16EC8829D} (CRAVOnline Object) - http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ravonline.cab
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.


To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here:
So how did I get infected in the first place?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI