This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Memory, How Is Your's?

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I believe this works on everything from Win98 all the way up to 2003. Trust me, I've enabled on everyone from 98, all the way up to Server 2003/ XP 64bit.
I came across this tweak on yer forum and would like to know what you think about the opinion of some that XP deals/handles this already. (I hope most people would reserch pro/cons before implimenting a tweak, that said I trust this site). Also the fact that some software (cache managers) have this, with value NOT set! Thanks!
It's very easy to do……….
Copy the text below into Notepad,

Save it as unload.reg and make sure the Save as type field says All files.
Save it on your Desktop

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\AlwaysUnloadDLL]
@="1"


Now double click on it and allow it to merge into registry and you are done!

Good Luck, MrC