Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

E Mail File Attachments Problems !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gaftalik

gaftalik

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:31 AM

Dear All, I had no problem attaching files and sending them after being scanned by norton antivirus as an outgoing mail. Now i cant attach any file even for a web based mail like hotmail , it starts uploading and never finishes. Text mails are sent easily from all accounts. I am using win 2000 with outlook express 6. Recently i downloaded hijack, spybot,spyblaster and adaware to eliminate some problems of spywares. What is happening now is that Norton antivirus is scanning the outgoing mail until reaching a certain percentage and getting blocked!! :rant2: Any one can provide help? , i would appreciate that very much.. Thank you all . Gaftalik

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:43 AM

hmm.. Well.. My first suggestion would be to get rid of Norton AV. BUT first do this. Download (update) your version of HiJack This here (make sure its NOT in your temp files folder...can download it to desktop) Open it and scan but please do not fix anything yet, save the scan to a log (theres a button there for that) then come back -->here<-- and copy and paste your log into a new thread (click on -->here<-- and it will take you to the hijackthis logs and problems forum) An expert will reply to your log asap, and then will go from there :)

Edited by Crow, 20 November 2004 - 11:48 AM.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"