Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Computer Freeze

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rtmanager

rtmanager

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:12 AM

HELLO I NEED SOME ADVICE FOR MY BROTHERS COMPUTER THIS TIME NOT MINE FOR A CHANGE. HE HAS A HP RUNNING WINDOWS XP HOME. ALL OF THE SUDDEN WHEN HE WENT TO RESTART HIS COMPUTER IT GOES TO THE BLACK SCREEN WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE SAFEMODE OR NORMAL. IF HE CHOOSES EITHER MODE IT ACTS AS IF IT IS STARTING FOR ABOUT A SECOND OR TWO THEN IT RETURNS BACK TO THE SAME SCREEN? HE SAID HE HAS NOT INSTALLED ANYTHING NEW OR HAD ANY PROBLEMS THIS JUST CAME OUT OF THE BLUE. IT GOES TO THIS SCREEN WITHOUT HIM TAPPING F8. I HAVE ALREADY HAD HIM TRY TO RETURN TO LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION AND THE "DELETE RESTORATION DATA AND PROCEED TO SYSTEM BOOT MENU OPTIONS" ANY ADVICE WOULD BE A GREAT HELP. THANKS

Advertisements

Register to Remove