Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Pinnacle Studio 8 Patch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JoseFco

JoseFco

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 01:50 PM

I have Pinnacle Studio 8 spanish version installed in my windows xp but experiencing some sync problems that should be solved with the patch. After installed I am recievnin an error No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento ?SetDiscVolumeName@DiscMaker@@QAEXPBD@Z en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos DiscMaker.dll. Sorry for the spanish message but I hope it is clear Entry point in proc not found. Personal pinnacle support suggest to deinstall and install again. Same error received after that Then they told me that my PC is corrupted :blink: Why? I asked if everything runs fine Then I have a spy in my machine told me them :( I have firewall updated and antivirus told them (But installed ad-aware 1.05) Only some cookies found :ph34r: Then they told me that the problem is my machine not their patch... endline :rant: So I am looking if somebody can help me to solve if it is my PC or to demosntrate that they are the best support in the world :rofl: Thank in advance and regards to everyone

Advertisements

Register to Remove