I have Pinnacle Studio 8 spanish version installed in my windows xp but experiencing some sync problems that should be solved with the patch. After installed I am recievnin an error No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento ?SetDiscVolumeName@DiscMaker@@QAEXPBD@Z en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos DiscMaker.dll. Sorry for the spanish message but I hope it is clear Entry point in proc not found. Personal pinnacle support suggest to deinstall and install again. Same error received after that Then they told me that my PC is corrupted :blink: Why? I asked if everything runs fine Then I have a spy in my machine told me them :( I have firewall updated and antivirus told them (But installed ad-aware 1.05) Only some cookies found :ph34r: Then they told me that the problem is my machine not their patch… endline :rant: So I am looking if somebody can help me to solve if it is my PC or to demosntrate that they are the best support in the world :rofl: Thank in advance and regards to everyone