This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Tps 108.dll

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

ad aware has deleted a progarm tps 108.dll on my computer now im having major problems any one know how to fix it?
I too have the same error message, I was told to go to start then run , type in "regsvr32c:\ winnt\TPS108dll -u" then reboot .See if you can find the file TSP108.dll if it is there it will be in c;\winnt\TPS108dll. delete it. I got a message unable to open this internet shortcut. the protocol regsvr32c does not have a registered program. Can anyone out there please help me!! I can't open my control panel or recycle bin or internet browser at the moment.