This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Slow Start

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, can someone help me with my bootproblem. When I start windows XP the systray first loads half my programs and after 30 seconds starts loading the other half. This problem resolved when I changed the start-up protocol. You now have to fill in a password before starting XP. However, the problem reoccurred when I booted in SAFE MODE and persisted in NORMAL MODE. How can I fix this? I was thinking about msconfig?? Hope this info suffices, Erik
Thanks Coyote, That seemed to do the trick. This whole problem started with Asus Probe. Glad it got solved. You're site kicks ass, computer ass that is ;-) EriK