Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Nti Backup Now 3 Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 srehberger

srehberger

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 02:42 PM

I have NTI drive backup for windows 3.0 and using a Lite-On SOHW-1213S DVDRW drive and Windows 2000 Professional operating system. Every time I try to do a drive image backup it will get partially thru the backup and restart the machine. In addition, I have also had problems with opening the NTI software to erase a DVD and by simply doing that it will occasionally restart the machine. Coincidentally, purchased and installed Symantec Norton Antivirus 2004 shortly before installing NTI software upgrade and wondering if this might be a conflict. I am trying to troubleshoot with NTI but they are slow, hard to get in touch with and their website is of little value. ANY IDEAS - PLEASE HELP!

Advertisements

Register to Remove